TODAY’S TOP NEWS: 16th OCTOBER, 2022 (GPN):
TODAY’S TOP PHOTO NEWS:
Ahmedabad: Union Minister for Information & Broadcasting, Youth Affairs and Sports Anurag Singh Thakur interacts with the youth from different states of the country at the 14th Tribal Youth Exchange Program at Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan, in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Sunday, Oct. 16, 2022.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi to dedicate 75 Digital Banking Units (DBUs) to the nation on 16th October. He will address the occasion via video conferencing. The Finance Minister has announced the setting up of the 75 DBUs in 75 districts of the country to commemorate the 75 years of Independence of India as part of the Union budget speech for 2022-2023.
New Delhi: Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia with former athlete Anju Bobby George during the Vedanta Delhi Half Marathon 2022, at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, in New Delhi, Sunday, Oct. 16, 2022.
Prakash Padukone awarded with SJFI medal: The Sports Journalists’ Federation of India medal (SJFI medal) for 2019 was presented to badminton legendary star Prakash Padukone during a cordial ceremony at the Karnataka State Cricket Association. Vijay Amritraj was the inaugural recipient of the award, which was established in 2018. The COVID-19 outbreak caused a delay in the 2019 award ceremony.
Rudrankksh Balasaheb Patil wins gold in World Championship: Rudrankksh Balasaheb Patil defeated Danillo Sollazo of Italy to win the gold medal match 17–13. Balasaheb Patil would have thought his Olympic goal was just a tiny bit closer when he glanced above one more at the Olympic city shooting range in Cairo. Rudrankksh Balasaheb Patil did this during the 10m air rifle gold medal match at the ISSF World Championships.
Rudrankksh Balasaheb Patil (Centre)
Bhopal: Union Minister for Home Affairs and Cooperation Amit Shah speaks at launch of the MBBS course in Hindi for the first time in the country, in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Sunday, Oct. 16, 2022.
The 17th Pravasi Bhartiya Divas Convention is to be held in Indore, Madhya Pradesh in January 2023. External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar launched the website of the 17th Pravasi Bhartiya Divas Convention with Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan and Minister of State for External Affairs V Muraleedharan.During the occasion, Secretary in Consular, Passport, visa, and Overseas Indian Affairs Division of the Ministry of External Affairs Ausaf Sayeed was also present on the occasion. The Pravasi Bhartiya Divas is celebrated every year on the 9th of January to mark the contribution of the overseas Indian community to the development of India.
It also commemorates the return of Mahatma Gandhi from South Africa to India on 9th January 1951.
YSR lifetime achievement awards recipient: The State Formation Day, November 1, will mark the presentation of the YSR Lifetime Achievement and YSR Achievement-2022 Awards, according to the State government. Reporters in Guntur were informed on Friday that the High Power Steering Committee’s suggested awards had been authorised by the Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy.The Dr. YSR Achievement Award comes with a cash award of Rs. 5 lakh, a souvenir, and a commendation letter, while the Dr. YSR Lifetime Achievement Award comes with a cash prize of Rs. 10 lakh, a bronze figurine of Dr. YSR, and these items.
Mr. Krishna Mohan, who announced the winners, noted that all of the honorees were regular people who had made exceptional contributions to their respective fields, which included rural development, agriculture, culture, fine arts, and traditions.Five Disha police officers—Ravada Jayanti, S.V.V. Lakshminarayana, Rayudu Subrahmanyam, Hajtraiah, and P. Srinivasulu—have received joint YSR Achievement Awards.
The recipients of the YSR Achievement Awards in Education include the Rishi Valley Educational Institution in Madanapalli, the Jawahar Bharati Educational Institution in Kavali, and personality development trainers B.V. Pattabhira and Dastagiri Reddy from Nandyala who trained thousands of applicants for bank jobs.
The recipients of the YSR Lifetime Achievement Awards in Journalism are M.E.V. Prasada Reddy, Satish Chandra, Bhandaru Srinivasa Rao, and Mangu Rajagopal.
The recipients of the YSR Lifetime Achievement Awards in Medical and Health are B. Nageswara Reddy of the Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Varaprasada Reddy of Shanta Biotech, Krishna Yella and Suchitra Yella of Bharat Biotech, Pratap C. Reddy, founder-chairman of Apollo Hospitals, and Gullapalli Nageswara Rao from LV Prasad Eye Institute.
The YSR Lifetime Achievement Awards in Industry have been chosen for Grandhi Mallikarjuna Rao.
India Opposes G7’s Just Energy Transition Plan- The G7 nations’ plan of persuading India to start negotiations on a Just Energy Transition Partnership (JETP), an initiative of the rich nations to accelerate phasing out of coal and reducing emissions has hit a road-block. JETP makes various funding options available for this purpose in identified developing countries. The Power Ministry has refused to give its consent to the negotiations so far, as it argues that coal cannot be singled out as a polluting fuel, and energy transition talks need to take place on equal terms.
Logistics Performance Index 2022: Andhra Pradesh, Assam, and Gujarat are three of the 15 States and UTs that are categorised as achievers in the logistics index chart for 2022, according to a study released by the commerce and industry ministry. The logistics performance Index 2022 measures the effectiveness of the logistical services required to encourage exports and economic expansion.In 2018, the initial logistics report was published. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there was no ranking last year.The PM GatiShakti programme aims to promote multimodal connectivity and logistics efficiency across key ministries and departments through integrated and comprehensive planning.
Chinese Communist Party leaders. Including from left Zhao Leji,, Wang Yang, Premier Li Keqiang, President Xi Jinping, Former President Hu Jintao, Li Zhanshu and Wang Huning attend the opening ceremony of the 20th National Congress of the Communist Party of China at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing, Oct. 16, 2022. China on Sunday opens a twice-a-decade party conference at which leader Xi Jinping is expected to receive a third five-year term that breaks with recent precedent and establishes himself as arguably the most powerful Chinese politician since Mao Zedong.
Abdul Latif Rashid elected as President of Iraq: The Iraqi Parliament chose Kurdish politician, Abdul Latif Rashid to lead the country. Rashid won more than 160 votes against 99 for the incumbent Saleh. Rashid, 78, is a British-educated engineer and was the Iraqi minister of water resources from 2003-2010. Outgoing President Saleh reportedly walked out of the parliament building as the votes were tallied.
OCTOBER 16 – World Food Day 2022: Leave NO ONE behind
World Food Day 2022: Every year on October 16 in observance of the date the Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) of the United Nations was established in 1945, World Food Day is marked.The main objectives are to combat world hunger and work toward its eradication. The World Food Day 2022 will take place this year with more focus on moving forward together. Every UN member state, including India, observes the day.“Safe food now for a healthy tomorrow” was the theme of World Food Day in 2021.
TODAYS TOP NEWS – NATIONAL AND STATES
1. Prime Minister’s development initiative for North East region (PM-DevINE), was approved by the Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The PM-DevINE is a Rs 6,600 crore scheme to support infrastructure, industries, and other Livelihood projects in northeastern states of India
2. *ASSAM* : President of India, Droupadi Murmu has inaugurated a supercomputer facility at the Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati and launched several other projects during her maiden visit to Assam since assuming office. This supercomputer facility called “Param-Kamrupa”, the facility will be able to conduct advanced research in various scientific fields
3. PM Modi addresses inaugural session of All India Conference of Law Ministers & Law Secretaries in Gujarat virtually; Says, sensitive justice system is essential for capable nation & harmonious society.
4. *HIMACHAL* : The elections for 68 Assembly seats of Himachal Pradesh will be held on November 12 in a single phase and the counting of votes will be held on December 8, after a gap of nearly a month, the Election Commission announced
5. *KARNATAKA* High Court allows Ola, Uber, Rapido to offer autorickshaw services by collecting 10% additional charge on fares fixed by government.
6. *MAHARASHTRA* NAVNIRMAN Sena chief Raj Thackeray met Chief Minister Eknath Shinde at his official residence Varsha on Saturday and took part in a meeting that was attended by senior bureaucrats as well as ministers.
7. *MADHYA PRADESH* : Home Minister Amit Shah will inaugurate the study of medical science in Hindi in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Hindi books of MBBS first year will be released on the occasion.
8. *ODISHA* CM Naveen Patnaik on Saturday said the system of contractual hirings will be abolished and that the services of over 57,000 contract employees will be regularised. He said this decision will cost the government ₹1,300 crore annually.
9. *PUNJAB* CM Bhagwant Mann and Haryana’s CM Manohar Lal Khattar discuss Sutlej Yamuna Link (SYL) canal issue
10. *TAMIL NADU* : DMK MLA and Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin’s son, Udhayanidhi Stalin, has warned that the party would stage a protest against the BJP-led Centre in Delhi if Hindi is imposed in Tamil Nadu. DMK protested in Tamil Nadu over the matter on Saturday.
11. *TELANGANA* : Munugode assembly constituency, former MP Boora Narsaiah Goud quit the TRS party on Saturday. Goud, a leader from the backward classes, represented Bhongir Lok Sabha constituency during 2014-19.
12. The by-election (03 Nov) to Munugode in Nalgonda district has been necessitated due to the resignation of sitting Congress MLA Komatireddy Raj Gopal Reddy, who joined the BJP.
13. *TAMIL NADU* : releases excess water from Mettur dam after rains in K’taka; warns of flood
14. *UTTARAKHAND* : Supreme Court has stopped the coronation of Swami Avimukteshwaranand Saraswati as the new shankaracharya of the Jyotish Peeth in Uttarakhand.
15. India’s heaviest launch vehicle LVM3-M2, also known as GSLV-Mk III, is moved from integration facility to Launchpad at Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota, on Saturday.
LVM3 would inject 36 broadband communication satellites into the Low Earth Orbit. This would be the heaviest payload ever to be launched into space from the Indian soil.
The launch is scheduled for October 23, Sunday, at 00.07 am (midnight of October 22, 2022). The rocket with 36 satellites encapsulated and assembled in the vehicle moved to the Launchpad after final checks.
1. A 40-year-old man, who allegedly posed as a wing commander of the Indian Air Force (IAF) at the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) office, was Wednesday arrested from IGI Airport, During questioning, Gandhi revealed he joined the NCC as an aero-modelling instructor in 2005 and worked there for 13 years.
2. The Enforcement Directorate (ED) has attached properties worth around ₹1,317 crore linked to the Ireo Group. The senior management of the group is alleged to have siphoned off ₹1,225 crore of funds belonging to homebuyers.
3. Supreme Court stayed the release of ex-DU professor and others from jail while suspending the Bombay High Court judgment discharging GN Saibaba in a UAPA case accusing him of Maoist links.
4. A Kashmiri Pandit, Puran Krishan Bhat, was shot dead by militants in the Shopian district of Jammu and Kashmir on Saturday.
💷 *GBP ₹92.07*
*57,919.97 +684.64 (1.20%)* 🔼
*NIFTY* *17,185.70 +171.35 (1.01%)*🔼
24 Karat Gold Price in *United States (US)*
24K Gold 1 Gram
@ *52.87 USD* /
1. PM Modi to dedicate 75 Digital Banking Units to nation on October 16.
DBUs will have physical outlets which will provide a variety of digital banking facilities to people such as opening of savings account, balance-check, print passbook, transfer of funds, investment in fixed deposits, loan applications, stop-payment instructions for cheques issued, apply for credit or debit cards, view statement of account, pay taxes, pay bills, make nominations, etc.
2. Wholesale price-based inflation eased to 18 month low of 10.7% in September as compared to 12.41% in preceding month.
3. Bharat Heavy Electricals (BHEL) signed MoU with Coal India (CIL) and NLC India for setting up Coal Gasification based plants. BHEL aims to set up a Coal Ammonium Nitrate Project with CIL.
4. 2. The Army has signed historic MoU with 11 Banks for providing banking facilities to Agniveers on enrollment. The Banks are SBI, PNB, Bank of Baroda, IDBI Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Yes Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, IDFC First Bank and Bandhan Bank.
1. The Supreme Court Friday came down heavily on producer Ekta Kapoor over “objectionable content” in her web series ‘XXX’, saying she was polluting the minds of the young generation of this country.
The top court was hearing a plea filed by Kapoor challenging the arrest warrants issued against her for allegedly insulting soldiers and hurting the sentiments of their families in the web series aired on her OTT platform ALTBalaji.
2. An organisation named Hindu Sena moved the Delhi High Court against the makers and actors of Adipurush. The Public Interest Litigation (PIL) seeks the removal of what it claims is ‘objectionable content’ related to Lord Ram, Sita, Hanuman, Ravana and others.
3. Actor Jitendra Shastri, who was known for playing the role of Usmaan in the Ali Fazal and Pankaj Tripathi-led web series ‘Mirzapur’, has passed away.
4. Kannada film Kantara has become a smash hit for Sandalwood. The film has garnered rave reviews and positive word of mouth for the film. After its success in the Kannada market, the makers are all set to test the waters in the Hindi market. The film starring Rishab Shetty.
1. Air Force Wives Welfare Association, AFWWA has made the Guinness world record by making over 41 thousand knitted woolen caps in mere three months.
Over three thousand female AFWWA members knit these caps under a special drive called ‘Knittathon’ that commenced on 15th July this year.
2. On October 14 this year, INS Arihant has successfully launched a nuclear-capable Submarine Launched Ballistic Missile (SLBM) in Bay of Bengal.
3. Indian-origin British Sikh Army officer Preet Chandi, who made history by trekking to the South Pole, is now going for a record-breaking 1,100 miles trek across Antarctica — solo and unaided! Captain Chandi, also known as “Polar Preet”.
✈️ INTERNATIONAL NEWS ========================
1. External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar discussed the Ukraine war, developments in the Indo-Pacific and other regional topics with his Egyptian counterpart Sameh Shoukry in Cairo on Saturday. Jaishankar is on a two-day visit to Egypt.
2. Sri Lankan govt to use Indian credit line to install solar panels
Sri Lanka’s Energy Minister Kanchana Wijesekera on Saturday said a credit line of $100 million extended by India will be used to install rooftop solar panels in government buildings, educational institutions and hospitals.
3. Dr Adarsh Swaika, a joint secretary in the Ministry of External Affairs, has been appointed India’s next Ambassador to Kuwait.
4. International Day of Rural Women is observed on October 15 to promote gender equality and women empowerment in rural regions.
5. Thirty eight meeting of the Council of the Regional Anti Terrorist Structure of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (RATS SCO) was held in New Delhi.
6. India participates at the 6th East Asia Summit Education Minister’s Meeting in Hanoi, Vietnam
🌎 WORLD NEWS🌍
1. Satellite images from an independent Norwegian fact-checking website have shown that Russia has deployed 11 nuclear-capable long-range bombers at an airbase close to neighbouring Norway, which is a NATO member.
2. Amid economic turmoil, British Prime Minister Liz Truss has sacked finance minister Kwasi Kwarteng and appointed Jeremy Hunt to the post.
3. The death toll from a coal mine explosion in northern Turkey rose to at least 40 people on 15 Oct, Saturday. The explosion occurred on 14th Oct, Friday evening when at least 110 miners working in the shaft.
4. Abdul Latif Rashid elected as President of Iraq.
5. Ties between Washington and Islamabad hit another turbulent patch on Friday after US President Joe Biden excoriated Pakistan, calling it may be “one of the most dangerous nations in the world” and that has “nuclear weapons without any cohesion.”
6. NATO to organise annual nuclear exercise “Steadfast Noon” in Europe on Oct 17
7. South Africa: 7th edition of IBSAMAR held at Port Elizabeth
1. *ISSF World Championship, Cairo 2022:* Women’s 10m air pistol: China’s Lu Kaiman won gold and booked herself a Paris Olympics spot defeating Anna Korakaki of Greece 16-10. Zorana Arunović from Serbia clinched bronze.
2. ISSF World Championship, Indian shooter Rudrankksh Balasaheb Patil won the gold medal in men’s 10m air rifle event in Cairo, Egypt yesterday. He also secured a 2024 Paris Olympics quota for the country.
3. BCCI President for a second term, former India captain Sourav Ganguly will contest for the post of Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) President.
4. PM Modi congratulated Indian Women cricket Team, following their record-extending seventh Women’s Asia Cup title on Saturday.
India Women vs
Sri Lanka Women,
India Women won by 8 wkts
SLW – 65/9 (20)
INDW – 71/2 (8.3)
Player of the Match
Player of the Series
2) Nagpur (Winter)
*Frmn* : 1 May 1960
Bhagat Singh Koshyari
*CM* Eknath Shinde
*Districts* : 36
*🥇Gold ₹ 51,820 @10gm 24 (Krt)*
🥈 *Silver ₹ 57,300 @ Kg*
⛽ *Petrol ₹106.31/Ltr*
⛽ *Diesel ₹ 94.27/Ltr*
*LPG : ₹ 1,052/14.2 Kg*
🇮🇳 *FACTS ABOUT INDIA* 🇮🇳
*Ajanta and Ellora caves,** considered to be one of the finest examples of ancient rock-cut caves are located near Aurangabad in the state of Maharashtra, India. Adorned with beautiful sculptures, paintings and frescoes, Ajanta and Ellora caves are an amalgamation of Buddhist, Jain and Hindu monuments
Ellora, also called Verul or Elura, is the short form of the ancient name Elapura. … In the Indian tradition, each cave is named and has a suffix Guha (Sanskrit), Lena or Leni (Marathi), meaning cave.
It was built during 757-783 AD by Krishna I who was the uncle of Dantidurga. Built during the 6th to 8th century in the Kalachuris period, the Hindu Caves were built in two phases. Caves 14, 15 , 16 were built in the Rashtrakuta period.
😀Thought of the day
I am never in control of what happens around me, but i am always in control of what happens within me. =======================
🤣 JOKE OF THE DAY
*A Friend! 2 Pappu*
Yar suna hi ki 2020 tk duniya khatm hojye gi
*Pappu* : 🤔Aisa Kisa hoga yaar. Asa nhi hoga my ne kal washing machine khridi hy us pe 2024 tk ki guaranty hi.🤔😳
😳TELL ME WHY❓❓❓
*Why some vehicles exhaust black smoke**
The black smoke is composed primarily of elemental carbon from incomplete combustion of diesel fuel and traces of engine lubricant. … Over-fueling can be caused by diesel fuel injector wear that enlarges the nozzle hole or erodes the injector needle and allows excess fuel to flow into the combustion chamber.
*अन्नं न निन्द्यात्* ।*
Annaṁ na nindyāt.
Don’t dispraise/disrespect food
*नवीन* Naveen : New
*प्रवीण* Praveen : expert
🤔 HOW IT WORKS ⁉️ =======================
*How does a ship stop in water without brakes?**
A Motorised ships are mostly driven either by the motion of propellers or by a jet stream of water shot from the nozzle. Simply stopping those won’t produce nearly enough friction with water to effectively stop a ship
*Can you drop anchor in the middle of the ocean?*
The answer to that is ‘no’. Anchoring in the middle of the ocean is not possible due to the depth. In order to maintain good holding, you want at least 7 times more line out than there is water underneath your boat.
💁🏻♂ GK TODAY
Asia is the largest continent in the world both by area and population, and the continent covers an area of 17.212 million square miles. Asia is made up of 48 countries, as well as 6 non-UN states, and 6 dependent territories.
BORN TODAY 🐣💐
Naveen Patnaik* (born 16 October 1946) is an Indian politician who is the 14th Chief Minister of Odisha.He is also the president of the Biju Janata Dal. As of 2019, he is one of the longest-serving chief minister of any Indian state, holding the post for almost two decades, and only the third Indian chief Minister after Pawan Chamling and Jyoti Basu to win five consecutive terms as Chief Minister of an Indian state.
🙏🏻 IDIOMS & PHRASES
*Bell the cat**
To undertake a risky or dangerous task
Someone has to tell the teacher that her own son started the fire, but who will bell the cat?
**Infringe* × Comply
🛕 VEDIK GYAN
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻) =======================
*Difference between Vedas and Upanishads*
The Vedas are a large body of religious texts originating in ancient India. Composed in Vedic Sanskrit, the texts constitute the oldest layer of Sanskrit literature and the oldest scriptures of Hinduism.
The Upanishads are late Vedic Sanskrit texts of religious teachings and ideas still revered in Hinduism. The Upanishads played an important role in the development of spiritual ideas in ancient India, marking a transition from Vedic ritualism to new ideas and institutions.
🧬 HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES🩺
( *Note* : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻) =======================
*Marigold Flower Uses**
Marigolds are highly valuable for medicinal purposes like headaches, swelling, toothache, wounds and many skin problems. You can also brew it into tea.
Marigold leaves since ages have been used to treat irritated skin problems like burns, wounds and rashes. When applied on the skin, it reduces inflammation, redness, sensitivity, dryness & swelling.
*It Naturally Repels Insects* : Due to its strong smell, antioxidant content and volatile oils, these flowers can be used to naturally fend off mosquitoes, pests & other insects. For this reason, marigolds are planted at home gardens and also used in extract form in candles.
Today you are advised to take care of your speech as well. Avoid using bitter words while talking. Today you can unintentionally hurt someone’s feelings. Today is a very good sign for you from the point of view of work. If you do a job then you can get a promotion and your income can also increase. Businessmen can get a good opportunity to earn profit today. Your work is likely to increase. However, you will have more responsibilities, so you have to be prepared in advance. Your financial condition will be good. Sweetness will increase in your relationship with your spouse. If you talk about your health, then do not be careless about your diet.
Lucky Colour: Orange
Lucky Number: 14
Lucky Time: 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
If you are a student and preparing for any competitive examination, then there may be some obstacles in your education. It would be better if you take the help of your elders and teachers. This time is very important for you, so try to make full use of it. Today is going to be a very busy day for you from the point of view of work. Whether it is a job or business, you may have to run a lot. You should be very careful in financial matters. A hasty decision can add to your problems. Also, don’t make the mistake of spending more than your income. You may have an argument with your spouse. It is better that you avoid using the wrong words in anger, otherwise, the distance may increase between you. Health matters are likely to be fine today.
Lucky colour: Dark Red
Lucky Number: 28
Lucky Time: 10:00 am to 3:30 pm
The ambience of your house will be very good today. Your father can get some great respect. Today is going to be a very special day with loved ones. There are signs of improvement in your financial condition. It will be better if you think carefully before making any big expenditure. Talking about work, the time of change is going on for the employed people. You can progress. At the same time, there is a possibility of a solution to any major problem related to business. In the second part of the day, you may get an opportunity to visit a religious place. You will feel very good mentally today.
Lucky Colour: Brown
Lucky Time: 7:30 am to 3:40 pm
Today is going to be a very important day for businessmen. If you are planning to start a new business then you can get good success. Apart from this, time is also appropriate for investing. The employed people should try to maintain good rapport with the higher officials in the office. If they point out your shortcomings, then accept your mistakes with an open heart, as well as avoid repeating your mistakes. Today is going to be an expensive day in terms of money. You may have to pay an old long wide bill. The ambience at home will be normal. Try to spend more time with your children. If you talk about your health, then you are advised to avoid the consumption of cigarettes, alcohol, gutkha etc.
Lucky Colour: Yellow
Lucky Number: 28
Lucky Time: 12:30 pm to 6:15 pm
If you are unemployed and looking for a job then you need to accelerate your efforts. If you work hard, you will definitely get success. Today is going to be full of ups and downs for businessmen. Any of your ongoing work may suddenly get stuck in the middle, but you do not need to worry much. Soon your problem will be solved. Your financial condition will be fine. If you take your financial decisions wisely, then there will be no big problems. The ambience of the house will remain calm. You will get the love and support of your parents. If you are having estrangement with your spouse, then today you try to reduce the bitterness between you through conversation. Being silent can increase the distance between you. The day will be average in terms of health.
Lucky Colour: Dark Yellow
Lucky Number: 8
Lucky Time: 5:15 pm to 9:00 pm
Businessmen are advised to be careful today. Avoid doing any illegal work otherwise, you can get into trouble for a long time. If you do a job, then in the office you need to avoid talking here and there. Your slippery tongue can land you in big trouble today. Your image can also get spoiled in front of the boss. Your financial condition will be good. You can also buy a special gift for someone close. Domestic discord can be pacified. After a long time, the ambience of your house will be good today. You will get the support of the elders of the house. If you are married then the happiness of your married life can increase. If you have thyroid problems, keep taking your medicines regularly.
Lucky colour: Pink
Lucky Number: 6
Lucky Time: 5:00 pm to 8:15 pm
If your health is not going well, then you are advised to avoid being careless, otherwise your problems may increase. Don’t ignore even a small problem. Talking about work, Businessmen are advised to take their decisions very carefully, especially if they are going to do any work in partnership, then you should think carefully. Working professionals need to work hard to get a promotion. You work hard, as well as you keep time in mind. Today will be a good day for you in terms of money. Expenses may be less. The ambience of your house will be cheerful. You will spend a very good time with your children today.
Lucky colour: Maroon
Lucky Number: 31
Lucky Time: 10:30 am to 4:50 pm
Try to give your best if you have been given an opportunity to work on a big project in the office. Avoid making even the slightest mistake. Today is going to be a very profitable day for the people associated with business, especially if your work is of iron, then today you can get big financial benefits. You can also decide to expand your business. Situations in your personal life will be pleasant. If your brother or sister is eligible for marriage then a good marriage proposal can come for them. Soon a spiritual program can be organized in your house. Your financial condition will be good. If you are trying to increase your income, then today you can get some good news. If you talk about your health, then you may have problems related to bones. Get your calcium tested.
Lucky colour: Dark Blue
Lucky Time: 4:30 pm to 9:05 pm
You will not feel well mentally today. There will be a lot of turmoil in the mind. Something can bother you a lot. In such a situation, you can share your mind with your spouse. You will find a solution to your problem. Talking about work, your carelessness in the office can spoil the mood of the boss. If you keep making mistakes like this, then your job may be in jeopardy. Businessmen are expected to make big financial gains today. If you have started a new work recently, then today you can get the expected result. The day is going to be average in terms of money. If we talk about your health, then for good health you have to follow a regular routine. Apart from this, you should also stay away from negative thoughts.
Lucky Colour: Red
Lucky Number: 21
Lucky Time: 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
If you have recently joined a new job, then today you can get an opportunity to work under the leadership of many. You will not get a better chance to showcase your talent. It is better that you do your work diligently. Businessmen can get good opportunities today. If you are thinking of spreading your business abroad, then you are likely to get successful. There will be happiness and peace in your personal life. Today you can get a special surprise from the members of the house. You will feel very good by getting the love and support of your loved ones. If you are single, then a good offer of behaviour can also come for you. The day will be normal in terms of money. If you talk about your health, then today you will feel very good.
Lucky Colour: Purple
Lucky Number: 2
Lucky Time: 10:00 am to 1:30 pm
If you have any work pending in the office for a long time, then try to complete it today, otherwise the mood of the boss may get spoiled. If you are preparing for a government job then you should work hard. You will definitely become successful. Today can prove to be a better day for businessmen. Your stalled business plan may start again. Today is a good sign for you in terms of money. Your income may increase. Soon you will get rid of money related worries. Try to maintain a good relationship with your spouse. Avoid unnecessary fights. As far as your health is concerned, suddenly your health may decline. All this is the result of your carelessness.
Lucky Colour: Blue
Lucky Time: 8:00 am to 12:55 pm
Today is going to be a very auspicious day for employed people. You can get some good news. If you are unemployed and looking for employment then today will be full of new opportunities for you. There is a possibility of a big jump in the economic condition of businessmen. Today you will also be successful in clearing any old debt. Your relationship with your spouse will be strong. With the help of your beloved, any of your big problems can be solved. You will feel very proud of your partner. The day is going to be mixed in terms of money. Keep a balance between your income and expenses. If your health is not good then you are advised to pay more attention to rest.
Lucky Colour: Saffron
Lucky Time: 9:20 am to 3:00 pm.
Your email address will not be published.
Try our free currency converter:
Copyright 2022 | Designed & Developed by Infinitum Digital Pvt. Ltd