TODAY’S TOP NEWS: 17th NOVEMBER, 2022 (GPN):
TODAY’S TOP PHOTO NEWS:
L-R – Dr Kalpana Sarangi, Aditya Soi, Vicky Kaushal, Mangla Dembi, Dr Deepak Patkar, Dr. Rahul Tambe During the Launch of LetsMENtionIt – A Men’s Health Awareness Initiative and 1st of it’s kind Aesthetic Clinic for Men By Nanavati Max Super Specialty Hospital today 17th November 2022 in Mumbai/ Photo By GPN
Balasaheb Thackeray death anniversary
People form a queue as they arrive to pay tribute to Balasaheb Thackeray on his death anniversary, at Shivaji Park in Mumbai
Sabarimala Mandalam-Makaravilakku pilgrimage: Lord Ayyappa devotees arrive at the Sabarimala temple amid heavy rains as the annual Mandalam-Makaravilakku pilgrimage begins, in Pathanamthitta
Bharat Jodo Yatra Congress leader Rahul Gandhi with Bollywood actor Riya Sen during the party’s ‘Bharat Jodo Yatra’, in Maharashtra’s Akola district.
Doha: Lionel Messi of Argentina’s national soccer team arrives with teammates at Hamad International airport in Doha, Qatar, Thursday, Nov. 17, 2022 ahead of the upcoming World Cup. Argentina will play the first match in the World Cup against Saudi Arabia on Nov. 22.
Wellington: Indian cricketer Shreyas Iyer during a practice session ahead of the first T20 cricket match between New Zealand and India, Thursday 17 Nov.,GPN
LAS VEGAS: 2022 Latin Grammy Awards saw the who’s who of the showbiz world was present to select the Person Of The Year. Here are some stunning photos from the arrivals at the at the Mandalay Bay Michelob Ultra Arena in Las Vegas/ GPN -USA
TODAYS TOP NEWS – NATIONAL AND STATES
1. President Droupadi Murmu has said that women empowerment is essential to make India self-reliant and developed nation. Addressing a conference of Women’s Self Help Groups in Bhopal.
2. ISRO is all set to make history by launching first-ever private Rocket from Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh on Friday.
3. Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan on Wednesday chaired a high-level meeting on the preparations for the upcoming G20 Summit to be held in India next year 2023.
4. Face masks no longer mandatory on flights: Ministry of Civil Aviation has said. But passengers should preferably use them amid the declining number of coronavirus cases.
5. Union Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal addresses 43rd annual function od Consumer Electronics and Appliances Manufacturers Association CEAMA in New Delhi.
6. Bharat Electronics signed an MoU with Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) for jointly developing the Indigenous Communication-based Train Control System (i-CBTC). i-CBTC, being indigenously developed for the first time in India, will enable unmanned operations of metro and trains.
7. National Commission for Women (NCW) launches 4th phase of Digital Shakti campaign. NCW Chairperson Rekha Sharma has said that Digital Shakti Campaign has been accelerating the digital participation of women and girls.
8. An International travelling exhibition “Vaccines Injecting Hope” was inaugurated by Union Minister of State for Culture Arjun Ram Meghwal at National Science Centre, NCSM in New Delhi.
9. *GUJARAT* : Today is the last date for filing nomination papers for the second phase of polling. In the second phase, voting for the 93 seats will be held on 5th December.
10. PM Modi inaugurates three-day *Bengaluru* Tech Summit through a video message yesterday; He Says India is emerging as the innovation hub of the world, with over 81 thousand recognised startups and over one thousand Research and Development centres of global majors.
11. *J&K* : A massive fire gutted Jamia Masjid in Drass area of Kargil in Ladakh on Wednesday evening. According to official sources, fire broke out at Qadeem Hanfia Jamia Masjid Shareef and spread to cover the entire structure in a flash, burning it down completely. Army & Local people busy in controlling the Fire.
12. PM Modi has expressed deep grief over the loss of lives due to the stone quarry collapse in *Mizoram* .
13. *TAMIL NADU* :. Indian Railways has taken 216 delegates for month-long Kashi Tamil Sangamam from Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu on Wednesday. The Railways is running a total of 13 special services from Tamil Nadu to Kashi.
14. *UTTARAKHAND* High Court will be shifted from Nainital to Haldwani. This decision was taken in a cabinet meeting held under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami.
15. Uttarakhand cabinet has decided to made strict amendments in the conversion law, wherein forced conversion will now be a cognizable offence. with provision of 10 years of punishment under the new law. For this, a bill will be brought soon in the assembly.
16. Government has appointed senior economist Dr. Arvind Virmani as a full-time member of the NITI Aayog.
17. In India, National Newborn Week is celebrated every year from 15 to 21 November. The main purpose of celebrating this week is to raise awareness about the care of newborn babies.
18. India’s national grid operator ‘Power System Operation Corporation Ltd (POSOCO)’ has announced that it has changed its name to ‘Grid Controller of India Ltd’.
19. National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) bagged the Champion of Champions Award, sweeping the 16th PRCI Global Communication Conclave 2022, to bring home fourteen Corporate Communication Excellence Awards. The awards were presented at the Global Communication Conclave organised by Public Relations Council of India (PRCI) in Kolkata.
20. An earthquake of 4.1 magnitude on the Richter scale occurred 27 kilometres from Mandi in Himachal Pradesh at 9:32 pm on Wednesday.
21. The Uttar Pradesh government has appointed Professor Mandavi Singh as the first Vice-Chancellor of Bhatkhande Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya (BSVV) in Lucknow.
1. 4 killed as A passenger mini truck rams into lorry in Andhra Pradesh
at Gandepalli village early on Wednesday morning.
2. 35-year-old migrant worker from Bihar’s West Champaran, was found dead under mysterious circumstances near Srinagar in J&K on Tuesday evening.
3. Jammu and Kashmir’s Kishtwar district, eight people died after an SUV fell into a gorge on Wednesday evening, according to the police. The incident took place at around 5:30 pm and rescue operation is currently underway.
💷 *GBP ₹96.90*
*61,980.72 +107.73 (0.17%)* 🔼
*NIFTY* *18,409.65 +6.25 (0.034%)* 🔼
1. International Financial Services Centres Authority, IFSCA and the Reserve Bank of India have signed a Memorandum of Understanding for collaboration in the field of regulation and supervision of regulated entities.
2. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced that the government has nominated Vivek Joshi to its director on central board.
3. Mobile industry agrees to phased rollout of USB-C port for all smartphones: The government held a meeting with electronic industry organisations.
4. India’s exports to the UAE rose by 17.6% to around $18 billion during April-October this fiscal, Commerce Ministry’s data showed. The free trade agreement between the countries was implemented on May 1.
5. The government has received about ₹3,839 crore by selling a 1.5% stake shares in Axis Bank, which was held by Specified Undertaking of The Unit Trust of India. DIPAM Secretary Tuhin Kanta Pandey said.
1. Tollywood actor Mahesh Babu’s father and veteran Tollywood superstar Ghattamaneni Sivarama Krishna, popularly known as Krishna has been laid to rest in Hyderabad with full state honours. He passed away in the wee hours of Tuesday, November 15.
2. Bihar government will sign an Memorandum of understanding with the Indian Council of Cultural Relations (ICCR) to help artists from the state, handicrafts and several other ethnic arts to get international exposure.
3. 65th Annual Grammy Awards to take place in Los Angeles. The Recording Academy has released the full list of nominees for the 65th Annual Grammy Awards.
4. WhatsApp India head Abhijit Bose and Meta India’s director of public policy Rajiv Aggarwal have left the company.
1. The iconic month-long Diamond Jubilee Celebrations of Battle of Walong culminated at Walong on 16 November 2022. Indian Army celebrated Diamond Jubilee of the Battle of Walong, an effulgent example of unique bravery, guts & sacrifice by the Indian Army against the Chinese aggression in Eastern Arunachal Pradesh.
2. Sixty years ago during the 1962 Sino – India war, the Indian Army gave a bloody nose to the Chinese in the Battle of Walong. The Bravehearts of Indian Army halted the advancing PLA soldiers for 27 days which forced them to sidestep its reserve division from Tawang Sector to Walong.
3. A two-day Strategic Seminar aimed to prepare the military commanders for future was organised at Srinagar on 15 and 16 Nov 2022.
4. The 26th edition of the multinational maritime exercise MALABAR 22 between India & US culminated in the seas off Japan on 15 November 2022. This edition also marked the 30th anniversary of the exercise and was hosted by the JMSDF. The Indian Navy was represented by Eastern Fleet ships Shivalik. Malabar series of exercises began in 1992.
5. The third edition of the ‘Pan-India’ Coastal Defence Exercise ‘Sea Vigil-22’ conducted from 15 to 16 November 2022. This National Level Coastal Defence Exercise was conceptualized in 2018 to validate various measures that have been instituted towards enhancing maritime security since ‘26/11’.
6. Lance Naik Manju of Eastern Command has become the first woman soldier sky diver of Indian Army. She jumped on Tuesday from a height of 10,000 feet from ALH Dhruv helicopter. Sharing a video of the jump, Eastern Command tweeted, “This inspiring act…will set an example for other women in the Army.” Manju is from the Corps of Military Police.
6. For the first time, six women officers have cleared the Defence Services Staff College examination.
✈️INTERNATIONAL NEWS ==========================
1. PM Modi asserts G20 will act as a catalyst for global change under India’s Presidency.
2. PM Modi has left for Delhi after concluding his visit to Bali in Indonesia.
3. India and France on Wednesday reviewed cooperation in defence, civil nuclear, trade, investment and new areas of economic engagement.
4. Indonesian President Joko Widodo symbolically hands over G20 Presidency to PM Modi. India will formally assume G20 Presidency from 1st December this year.
5. The American space agency, Nasa, launched on 16 Nov its most powerful-ever rocket, as part of a plan to eventually return humans to the Moon.
The 98 meter-tall Artemis vehicle climbed skyward in a stupendous mix of light and sound. It brings the United States a big step closer to putting astronauts back on the lunar surface for the first time since the end of the Apollo program 50 years ago. Twelve astronauts walked on the moon during six Apollo missions from 1969 to 1972.
6. National Museum of Natural History (NMNH), under the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change and UNDP, jointly launched “In Our LiFEtime” campaign by India at COP 27.
This campaign envisions to recognize youth between the ages of 18 to 23 years to become message bearers of sustainable lifestyles.
🌎 *WORLD NEWS* 🌍
1. G20 nations have expressed deep concern over the challenges posed to global food security exacerbated by current conflicts and tensions and expressed commitment to taking urgent actions to save lives, prevent hunger and malnutrition.
2. Global Shield Fund coordinated by G7’s president Germany and the V20 group of climate-vulnerable countries, it aims to rapidly provide pre-arranged insurance and disaster protection funding after events such as floods, droughts and hurricanes hit.
3. US Vice President Kamala Harris will next week visit the Philippine islands of Palawan, which are on the edge of areas contested by China in the South China Sea.
4. Kuwait on Wednesday executed seven prisoners, triggering international criticism over the mass execution. The executed included one Kuwaiti woman, three Kuwaiti men, a Pakistani man, a Syrian man and an Ethiopian woman. Though the administration confirmed the executions, it didn’t say which method was used.
1. Sports Ministry has approved wrestler Vinesh Phogat’s proposal to train in Belmeken, Bulgaria under Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS). This will cover Vinesh and her physio’s flight, accommodation, local travel, and food costs among others.
2. Star Indian paddler Achanta Sharath Kamal has become the first player from India to get elected in the Athletes’ Commission of the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF).
Eight athletes including four male and four female, were elected from Asia, Africa, the Americas, Europe, and Oceania and will serve in the Athletes’ Commission for four years from 2022 to 2026.
3. India won four more Gold medals in air pistol events to take their gold tally to 17 in the Asian Airgun Championshipin at Daegu in Korea. Shiva Narwal won the men’s 10m air pistol, while Sagar Dangi picked up the junior men’s gold.
4. Kenyan Runner Keneth Kiprop Renju, winner of the Prague half-marathon in April, has been banned for five-year as the latest in a long list of Kenyan athletes suspended for suspected doping.
*Frmn* : 16 May 1975
*Govrnr*: Ganga Prasad
*CM*: Prem Singh Tamang (SKM)
*Districts* : 6
*🥇Gold ₹ 52,300 @10gm 24 (Krt)*
🥈 *Silver ₹ 67,100 @ Kg*
⛽ *Petrol ₹ 103/Ltr*
⛽ *Diesel ₹ 90/Ltr*
*LPG : ₹ 1,095/14.2 Kg*
*FACTS ABOUT INDIA*
From *Kannada* ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು (beṅgaḷūru). The source of the name Bengaluru is usually attributed to Benga-val-ooru (City of Guards) in Old Kannada or Benda-kaal-ooru (Town of Boiled Beans) from Kannada folklore.
Bangalore is famous being the Silicon Valley of India, Karnataka’s capital city is a well known IT hub and some of the world’s major It corporations operate out of the city. Apart from MNCs, Bangalore is also home to many startups and Indian tech companies.
*😀Thought of the day*
Lotus is a symbol of purity with roots in the mud, the flower remains in the dirty water. Live like the lotus, be in the world but unaffected by the negetivity. =======================
* *JOKE OF THE DAY*
पति* (करवा चौथ की रात पत्नी से) – पूरा साल लड़ती रहती हो… जब मैं इतना ही खराब हूं तो
भगवान से अगले जन्म के लिए क्यों मांग रही हो?
*पत्नी* (तुनक कर) – अच्छा बड़े सयाने हो… इतना सुधारने के बाद किसी और को दे दूं…!!!
*Why can’t animals talk?*
The Broca’s area in the cerebrum of our brain is closely associated with speech comprehension. This part of the brain is less developed, or absent, in other animals. Therefore, it is said to confer upon us the ability to talk. There is also the presence of certain pathways found only in some animals, humans among them. These pathways are supposed to be instrumental in our vocal abilities. The other groups of animals who are said to possess these pathways are birds, like hummingbirds, songbirds and parrots, as well as mammals like bats and cetaceans.
Parrots can mimic the sound made by humans.
these do not understand the meaning of these words.
निश्चित्वा यः प्रक्रमते नान्तर्वसति कर्मणः ।*
*अवन्ध्यकालो वश्यात्मा स वै पण्डित उच्यते ॥*
niścitvā yaḥ prakramate nāntarvasati karmaṇaḥ ।
avandhyakālo vaśyātmā sa vai paṇḍita ucyate ॥
Whose endeavors are preceded by a firm commitment, who does not take long rests before the task is accomplished, who does not waste time and who has control over his/her mind is wise.
जिनके प्रयास एक दृढ़ प्रतिबद्धता से शुरु होते हैं, जो कार्य पूर्ण होने तक ज्यादा आराम नहीं करते हैं, जो समय बर्बाद नहीं करते हैं और जो अपने विचारों पर नियंत्रण रखते हैं वह बुद्धिमान है ।
*प्रचलित* : Popular
🤔 *HOW IT WORKS* ⁉️ =======================
*How do animals see in the dark?**
Nocturnal hunters like owls and cats eyes are tubular, rather than spherical, with a very large lens positioned close to the retina. This structure allows a lot of light to register on the retina.
Many nocturnal animals have a mirror-like layer, called the tapetum, behind the retina, which helps them make the most of small amounts of light. Light that passes through the retina is reflected off the tapetum, giving the retinal cells a second chance to sense it. This makes some animals’ eyes shine in the glare of car headlights. The color you see is the pigment on the inner layer of the retina.
At the heart of all vision is the retina, which contains two types of light-sensing cells: rods and cones. Cones account for color vision but require bright, focused light, whereas rods can sense very dim, scattered light, but don’t produce a color image. =======================
💁🏻♂ *GK TODAY*
*17 November – National Epilepsy Day**
National Epilepsy Day is observed on 17 November to focus on the epilepsy disease, its symptoms, and prevention. Let us tell you that Epilepsy is a chronic disorder of the brain which is characterised by recurrent ‘seizures’ or ‘fits’. It can affect people of any age and people in different age groups have unique concerns and problems.
*BORN TODAY* 🐣💐
Yusuf Pathan (born 17 November 1982) is an Indian International cricketer. Pathan made his debut in first-class cricket in 2001/02. His younger brother Irfan Pathan is also an Indian cricketer.
🙏🏻 *IDIOMS & PHRASES*
*A dime a dozen**
Something which is very common
*Molest*× Console, soothe
*Molest* : harass, tease
🛕 *VEDIK GYAN*
(kindly inform, if given info is differ from actual facts🙏🏻) =======================
*Why Lord Shiva Is Worshipped In Sawan Month*
Sawan month is considered to be quite auspicious. It is also considered to be the favourite month of Lord Shiva. Devotees of Lord Shiva, Many mythological stories associated with it. One such story is of Samundra Manthan (the churning of the ocean). When Gods and demons were churning the ocean to gain the divine Amrit (nectar), the first thing that came out was Halahal, a deadly poison. Moreover, if this Halahal wasn’t consumed then it could destroy the whole universe. So everyone pleaded Lord Shiva to suggest something. , Lord Shiva kept that poison in his throat only. He didn’t let it reach his stomach as his stomach represents the Universe. This turned his neck blue and since then Lord Shiva is known as ‘Neelkanth’.
Moreover, after this, the next month that came was Sawan and during this month, Earth receives plenty of rainfall which ensures that the temperature is cool and pleasant. Thus people started worshipping Lord Shiva during this month for not only saving the universe from Poison (Halahal) but also to offer Him things that would provide Him the necessary cold and comfort.
🧬 *HEALTH CARE: HOME REMEDIES*🩺
( *Note* : These home tips followed in villages/ancient traditions, it is up to you to use it or not🙏🏻) =======================
*Turmeric** and especially its most active compound curcumin have many scientifically-proven health benefits.
1. It helps your body fight foreign invaders and also has a role in repairing damage.
2. Turmeric Dramatically Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of the Body.
3. Turmeric Aids In Digestion
When consumed raw while suffering from a digestive problem, turmeric can help manage the condition. The major components of the spice stimulate the gallbladder to produce bile, instantly making the digestive system more efficient. It is also known to reduce symptoms of bloating and gas.
DAILY HOROSCOPE, 17th NOVEMBER 2022: Today’s Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
1. Aries: 21 March – 19 April
Today is a very good sign for you from the point of view of work. New avenues of progress can open for you. There is a strong possibility of getting results according to your hard work. Be it a job or business, some positive changes can come today. Situations in your personal life will be pleasant. Your relationship with your parents will be even stronger. Today is going to be a very good day for you in the matter of love. If you are single then you may meet someone special. The day is likely to be mixed in terms of money. Spend only after keeping your income in mind. If it is about your health, then you need to stay away from cigarettes and alcohol.
Lucky Colour: Green
Lucky Time: 6:20 am to 11:25 am
2. Taurus: 20 April – 20 May Today can bring great relief for businessmen. Some of your stalled work is likely to be completed. Apart from this, you can get a big benefit from any of your old contacts. Today you are likely to get a good order. Salaried people are advised to be very active in the office. Try to complete all your work fast. If yourboss has entrusted you with an important task, then try to do it carefully. Your financial condition will be good. Today you can also get some valuable things. The harmony in the relationship with your spouse can be better. Do not take even the slightest care regarding health, especially if you already have a problem, then you should be cautious. Lucky Colour: Maroon Lucky Number: 9 Lucky Time: 8:45 am to 2:20 pm
3. Gemini: 21 May – 20 June Today is going to be full of ups and downs for you. Remembering old things can make the mind sad and today you will feel very lonely. It would be better if you forget unnecessary worries and focus on your important tasks, as well as you need to be positive. Today is going to be an expensive day in terms of money. You may have to pay an old long wide bill. Talking about work, the mood of your boss will not be good in the office today. Today they will look a little unhappy with you regarding the pending works. It is better that you avoid making such mistakes. Traders can get decent profits. As far as your health is concerned, you are advised to take good care of your eyes. Lucky Colour: White Lucky Number:40 Lucky Time: 2:00 pm to 5:00pm
4. Cancer: 21 June – 22 July Today is going to be a very good day with the members of the house. Today you can also have a discussion with the elders of the house on some important issues. You will get full support of your parents. If you are married then a beautiful new turn can come in your married life. Today you can get some good news from your life partner. Your financial condition will be better than usual. However, you are advised to focus more on savings. Talking about your work, there is a strong possibility of increasing the income of the people engaged in government jobs. Today, people doing business in a partnership are advised to take their important decisions very carefully, especially if you want to advance your business, then you should not be in any hurry. The day will be average in terms of health. Lucky colour: Pink Lucky Number:20 Lucky Time: 4:45 pm to 8:00pm
5. Leo: 23 July – 22 August Talking about work, today will be a mixed day for the businessmen. Business activities may slow down a bit, but you need not be worried. Stay positive and keep working hard, soon things will be seen turning in your favour. Today, working professionals may have to deal with many tasks at once. Your hard work today can open avenues of progress for you. Your financial condition can improve. Your stalled money can be recovered. There will be good harmony in the relationship with your life partner. You will get the emotional support of your beloved. If you are thinking of buying a gift for your beloved, then today is the right day. To stay healthy, you should avoid anger and stress. Lucky Colour: Light Yellow Lucky Number: 16 Lucky Time: 6:00 pm to 8:45 pm.
6. Virgo: 23 August – 22 September If tension is going on in your married life for some time, then today the situation can improve. The bitterness between you is likely to subside. It would be better if you behave very balanced. Your financial condition will be good. However, the day is not suitable for making any big expenditure. Talking about your work, whether it is a job or business, today is going to be a very busy day for you. Businessmen may have to travel long distances today. Today you may also have to take a risky business decision. If you work, then suddenly there may be a call for an important meeting in the office. Do yoga daily to stay fit and active. Lucky Colour: Cream Lucky Number: 5 Lucky Time: 6:15 pm to 9:00 pm
7. Libra: 23 September – 22 October Your personal life will be happy. You will get full support of your family members. Today your spouse will be in a very romantic mood. To make your day even more special, you can also go for a walk to some beautiful place. The day can prove to be better in terms of money. Today you will be able to focus more on savings. Working professionals will get full support of your boss. You will be confident and positive. There is a strong possibility of improvement in the economic condition of businessmen. Due to lack of money, any of your work, which was stopped today, can also be completed. Talking about your health, you may have problems related to bones. Get your calcium tested. Lucky Colour: Dark Yellow Lucky Number:18 Lucky Time: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
8. Scorpio: 23 October – 21 November You have some important tasks which you should try to complete at the earliest. In such a situation, you should leave lethargy and laziness and focus on your work. People doing jobs are advised to treat your seniors in the office with respect. Unnecessary arrogance can create trouble for you. On the other hand, businessmen should use their words wisely while dealing with big customers today. Your slippery tongue can do you great harm. Your financial condition will be normal. To get rid of debt quickly, you are advised to take your financial decisions wisely. Apart from this, you should also accelerate your efforts to increase your income. You may have an argument with your spouse. You are advised to control your anger. Your health will remain weak today. Lucky Colour: Orange Lucky Number: 12 Lucky Time: 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm
9. Sagittarius: 22 November – 21 December If you are a businessman, then before starting any new work or taking any
investment-related decision, do not be in any hurry. You must take advice from your close ones and some experienced people. Working professionals may have to work very hard in the office today. Your boss may assign you a difficult task. Apart from this, today you may also have a rift with a colleague. Your financial condition will be fine. Your budget will be balanced. There will be happiness and peace in your personal life. You will get full support of brothers and sisters. With the support of your spouse, any important work of yours can be completed today. The day can prove to be better in terms of health. Lucky Colour: Purple Lucky Number: 28 Lucky Time: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
10. Capricorn: 22 December – 19 January You will get an opportunity to have fun with friends today. Today you can also go for a walk to your favorite place. Talking about work, the ambience in the office will be very positive. Today all your work will be completed easily. Businessmen can get expected results. There is a strong possibility of strengthening your financial position. If you are planning to expand your business, then today you can get a good opportunity. Your relationship with your spouse will strengthen. Today you will spend a very romantic time with your beloved. Worries related to money can be relieved. There is a possibility of a jump in your financial condition. Talking about your health, today you will feel relaxed and energetic. Lucky Colour: Sky Blue Lucky Number:28 Lucky Time: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
11. Aquarius: 20 January – 18 February To keep the ambience in your home calm, you need to control your anger. Your habit of getting angry over small things can disturb the peace of your home. Today you may also have to face criticism. The day is going to be expensive in terms of money. Suddenly there is a possibility of some big expenditure. Talking about work, try to maintain a good rapport with your colleagues in the office. Do not interfere too much in the affairs of others. Traders can get decent profits. Today you are advised to avoid taking long journeys. If you have a complaint of asthma, then today your problem may increase a bit. Lucky Colour: Brown Lucky Number: 3 Lucky Time: 3:30 pm to 7:55 pm
12. Pisces: 19 February – 20 March Today will not be a good day for you in terms of health. You may have problems like gas, indigestion, acidity etc. It would be better if you take full care of your diet. Talking about work, today you may have to face the anger of the boss. There is a possibility of obstruction in some important work of the people related to business. Today you may also have a small loss. There will be happiness and peace in your personal life. Today you can get the guidance of your elder brother. If you are married then you also need to take care of the happiness of your spouse. Your careless attitude may hurt the feelings of your beloved. Students of this zodiac can get some good news today, especially if you have given any competitive examination recently, then you are likely to achieve tremendous success. Lucky Colour: Dark Blue Lucky Number: 5 Lucky Time: 3:00 pm to 4:20 pm.
Your email address will not be published.
Try our free currency converter:
Copyright 2022 | Designed & Developed by Infinitum Digital Pvt. Ltd